Thursday, February 6, 2014

Books, Authors, Prizes! Oh My!

Valentine Special
  20% off
Kindle & Nook 

I adore the Month of Love. I drape the house in red and place heart this-and-thats all over the place. Add candles and a few strings of white lights for atmosphere. And with red poinsettias left over from Christmas, the house feels oh so romantic.

The perfect place to cuddle with a hunky Highlander. Uh...book I mean.

Do you decorate your house for Valentine's Day? I'd love to get some new ideas for next year.


In celebration of Valentine's Day, authors are gathering at events and giving away prizes. Here are a few places you'll find me and some friends. Consider visiting. You might find a new favorite author and/or snag a great book.


Two Weeks of Romance at Heart of Romance
28 Authors Offering Book Giveaways
February 1st - 14th



Love Your Authors Valentine's Day Bash
34 Authors ~ Lots of Prizes
Kindle Fire Giveaway
February 10th - 14th



Valentine's Day Gift Hop
175 Authors/Bloggers ~ Lots of Prizes
Two Grand Prizes: Kindle Paperwhite and Digital New Adult Romance Basket
February 10th - 15th



Have a fabulous Valentine's Day!
~Dawn Marie

No comments: