Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Springtime and murder

Janet's post about their landscaping project leads nicely into my post about my Deadly Landscaping trilogy. It's about Cassie Whittington, a 50-something ex-software geek who starts a second career in the landscaping business. Along the way she gets embroiled in murder and romance and millionaires.

I know of what I write because I have a degree in landscaping and nursery operations. That was my "second career" thought at one time until I realized how much intense physical labor is involved. But I enjoyed my schoolwork immensely, and the experience gave me three marvelous books...

ONE OF WHICH IS IN A GIVEAWAY ON GOOD READS!

What timing! Just in time for spring!

Here's a link to the giveaway. Sign up and maybe you'll be chosen to receive the first book in my Deadly Landscaping trilogy.

The three books follow Cassie as she embarks on a new career and re-discovers romance. Of course, her new guy might be a murderer, but then again -- maybe not. She hopes!

No comments: