Wednesday, July 10, 2013

You'd think I would have this figured out after 6 years

I have a lot of books out (28 or so), and I have struggled with how to direct people to information about each book.

For a while I had a page on my web site that talked about each one with links. Well, that got too long very quickly. Then I set up a page with just New Book info, but the old books are still out there, available to purchase, so I felt I was neglecting them.

I finally came up with what I think is a workable solution: individual book pages. Here's an example. I have these linked via the Shopping page on my web site. Now when I have a new book out, all I have to do is link to that one particular page.

I should have thought of this years ago! I guess I didn't think about the problems managing dozens of books.

Silly me....

1 comment:

Ana Morgan said...

Very good solution, JL. Big, bold, simple.