I think I’ve laid the demon to rest.
I took an internet marketing course, part of which included my very own blog. Having messed one up before, I figured it was time I came to grips with technology.
It was wonderful. Everything fell into place first time. Oh yeah?
But it looked so easy. Huh!!
I set up three blogs, one for romance writing, one for affiliate marketing, and one for copywriting. So far, so good. Until…
…I proudly sent it to one of my loops for approval and got several messages back saying it didn’t work. Lo and behold, my demon had struck again. Back to the drawing board.
After several messages back and forth to the blog forum, I finally figured out that I had not given them the right name. So I recreated them. After another freak-out about not being able to centre the picture, it turned out that some of the templates didn’t support that particular instruction. The two I'd chosen being two of them.
Apart to being a pain the the proverbial, I was please to note it wasn’t my fault.
It all works and now all I have to do is line up the widgets with my book covers. Wish me luck.
In the meantime I can now display it proudly on my sig line as all my own work.
If you would like to take a look, it’s www.loveforallandallforlove.uwcblog.com
With apologies to Alexandre Dumas.