Thursday, July 26, 2012

Reviewer Top Pick--Savage Hunger--NOR



Having a new cover is so exciting! Finishing the manuscript! Writing a new one! Editing the manuscript! The final, final read through! But the best is when readers can get their hands on the book. Then the real worry begins! Will readers like it??? Love it????

This is a preview of a review coming in Sept. It's my first for SAVAGE HUNGER, and I was thrilled!

 

Night Owl Romance, first review preview!!! Coming Sept 24, 2012

SAVAGE HUNGER
by Terry Spear

Reviewer: Debra Taylor

Score: 5.00 / 5 - Reviewer Top Pick
This is an awesome new series from Terry Spear and a sizzling page turner. Terry Spear is wickedly talented when it comes to characterization. Her characters seem to take on a life of their own.... seeming to step right off the page. Or rather, to jump right out of my Kindle! LOL!!!
    
As with the wolves in her awesome "Heart of the Wolf" series, the Jaguar shifters take on the actual characteristics of the predators in the wild. Her vivid descriptions of the Amazon jungle pulled me right into the scene along with the characters. The chemistry between Connor & Kat was explosive and you get very sensual love scenes. I was hooked from the opening paragraph. The story kept me riveted throughout the entire book. This book is fast paced with nonstop action. Plus you get snappy & realistic dialogue between the three muskateers (Connor,Kat & Maya).
I am looking forward to reading about the extremely spunky Mayas' search for her very own Jaguar mate. I recommend this book to any fan of the shifter genre. I enjoyed every minute of this story.

~~~~~
I hope you all love it, too! Right now, I'm off to work on Maya and the twins because she deserves to have fun also!!


Hope your Saturday is great! I overdid it in the heat yesterday and it wasn't with any of these jaguar hunks either!


It's amazing how he really blends into the ground, except for the eyes!


 Time for some kitty cat loving!


And this is what one female jaguar shifters wears under their clothes!

 Have a super wonderful Saturday!

Terry
"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy IS reality!"
www.terryspear.com

2 comments:

Josie said...

Terry,
As always, a super-wonderful post. Your writing and energy both amaze me. Great job!

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to learn a weird secret that has the power to get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...