Monday, November 4, 2013

Thanks for all the excellent help!


I am leaving From the Heart, which has been a wonderful group. I am becoming so overwhelmed meeting my various obligations I am a member in name only. I appreciate the dear people who warned me about certain publishers, another one alerted me that my agent went out of business. It certainly explained the lack of return calls.

Many of the critique group worked through Rebel Bride, Undercover Rebel, Escaping West and Seeking Shelter. I appreciate your excellent advice.

I am still open to promote your books, retweet them, share them, whatever you need.

Website for free promotion is www.writerwonderland.weebly.com
www.facebook.com/authorMorganKWyatt
www.twitter.com/morgankwyatt

Thanks. Keep writing.

3 comments:

Ana Morgan said...

Best wishes for continued success, Morgan!

Ana Morgan said...

Best wishes for continued success, Morgan!

Dawn Marie Hamilron said...

Sorry you are leaving, Morgan. Wish you the best. Hope to see you at a future conference.