Thursday, May 15, 2014

APOLOGIES by Rolynn Anderson

It happens to all of us.  I wrote the blog entry...I tried to upload it...I failed.  I'm on a boat, you see, and it turns out that all the systems that seemed to work last year up in B.C. don't work this year.  I apologize to all of you for missing my blog time on Voices.  Next month, I'll cruising in Alaska and hope to catch you all up on my latest adventures.  Bear with me...summer is always an adventure for us on INTREPID!

I'm excited to tell you that I'll do a LIE CATCHERS book signing in Petersburg, Alaska on June 5th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Location:  Sing Lee Alley Bookstore.  FYI, in LIE CATCHERS one of the cold case murders I solve is the murder of an actual citizen of Petersburg (in 1932), named Sing Lee.  Ahhh, the mystery!  Check it out on http://amzn.com/B00HJDS1LG

No comments: