Sunday, March 25, 2012

An auspicious day, this: birthdays!

It's my sister's birthday (happy birthday, Sisty Ugler [just kidding]).

And it's the birthday(s) of my kittens.
My sister is at that age where we don't like to count any more, so I won't focus on her. I'll focus on the kittens. Not kittens any more, really. They are 3 years old today.

I know the exact date because we adopted them from a group that fosters animals (Last Hope, in Minnesota) and the lady who had the pregnant mama knew exactly when she gave birth. So happy birthday, Pandora, the Paw of Destruction (shown in the yoga pose above). And to Opie Dopey, her intrepid sidekick.

Long may they run!




















5 comments:

Dawn Marie Hamilron said...

Happy Birthday to your kittys, JL!

Dawn Marie Hamilron said...

Oh, and to your sister too. Happy Birthday!

Sheila Tenold said...

Happy Birthdays all around! What an adorable cuddling cats photo, JL.

Paisley Kirkpatrick said...

I love the names you've chosen for your cats. What fun it must be calling them for supper. :)

Josie said...

Gorgeous pictures. Those kittens are so sweet. Oh, and happy birthday to everyone!