Monday, March 26, 2012

Have a Roaring Good Time!

This came up on Flickr this morning...and I didn't know that it had a blurb yet, so here 'tis! I have one more final look at it before it goes to press! Woohoo! I'll give a little roar with excitement!


photo

October 2012 by Sourcebooks Savage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar #1) by Terry Spear

In the heat of the jungle, jaguars are clawed, dangerous, and hungry for love. With hopes of overcoming night terrors and thanking the man who saved her life, Kathleen McKnight returns to the Amazon. A jaguar at heart, Connor Anderson doesn’t just protect her, but wants to claim her for his own.

And Donna shared this with me and I had to share it with you all!!! It just goes to show that dogs better stay out of a wolves' territory, unless they're invited! :)


I'll be at the Book Boost some time today.

I've autographed books at Hastings last night, a couple at B&N, though am trying to set up a book signing, and hope to do some more today at Walmart and Books-a-Million!

I was supposed to be off today, but have to run to work to help out. Argh.  I need to write!

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

Terry
"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy IS reality!"
www.terryspear.com

3 comments:

Sheila Tenold said...

Hi Terry. Congrats on that hunky cover.

The dog camping video brought back memories. Many years ago I camped in Prince Albert Provincial Park in Canada---off season--and we were alone with our dog. When she heard wolves howling that night she refused to leave our van. Heck, we were scared too!

Terry Spear said...

Thanks, Sheila! Oh, wow, what a great story! I don't blame you! Thanks again!

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to learn a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women:

Facebook Seduction System...