Friday, February 8, 2013

Josie--Dave Barry and fitness

Hi Everyone, It's the 8th of the month and although most romance writers are blogging about Valentine's Day, I wanted to share Dave Barry's blog about a fitness program. Enjoy the chuckle with me and please leave a comment. :) "WHEN TO ACTUALLY START YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM: Not today certainly. You've done enough today! I would rule tomorrow out, also, seeing as how it comes to soon after today. You rush into these things, and the next thing you know you've strained a ligament or something. So I would say the best time to begin would be first thing after Easter, although not the one coming up." LOL! What do you say, everyone. Will next year's Easter work for you? Check out my Regency Inspirational, Seeking Patience, currently available on Amazon.com

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

thank you for sharing this fitness book. I would love to have this one.