Thursday, November 8, 2012

Josie Riviera-- Dave Barry's secret for a happy marriage

Hi Everyone, It's the 8th of the month and time for a short and sweet Dave Barry giggle. This month he writes about the secrets of a happy marriage: "What's the secret of a happy marriage? Call me a romantic, if you want, but for me, the answer is the same, simple, beautiful idea that has been making relationships work for thousands of years: separate bathrooms." OK, everyone. Do you agree, or is there a tad more to a happy relationship? :) Please leave a comment!

9 comments:

Terry Spear said...

LOL, cute, Josie! I'd say there is LOTS more to making for a happy marriage. If the two really love and respect each other...they would have no trouble sharing a bathroom. Bathtub. Showers. Hmmm....

Mary Marvella said...

Well, there are things I'd have preferred not to share with my EX.

Dawn Marie Hamilron said...

Hey, Josie. I'm with Terry on this one. :)

Rolynn Anderson said...

A little machine has saved our marriage, but I can't tell you about it until the 15th, when I'm writing on Voices From the Heart. Separate bathrooms means TWO bathrooms to keep clean. Ugh!

Josie said...

Terry,
Yes, that is so true. Happily married people would probably want to share most everything.

Josie said...

MM,
And what are those things you wouldn't want to share with your ex? Do tell! :)

Josie said...

MM,
And what are those things you wouldn't want to share with your ex? Do tell! :)

Josie said...

Dawn,
That's very sweet, and very romantic. Yay, you!

Josie said...

Rolynn,
I love my Roomba, too. And, we now have the Merry Maids coming in every other week to clean. I love them even more, because they clean bathrooms. :)